Friday, April 2, 2010

The Good and the Bad

Jordan is back from his time in Lebanon which I am grateful for!! He brought with him lots of goodies such as Lebanese roasted nuts! They are amazing.




Good news this week:

My friend Anna and her hubby Mark had their first baby! Molly is adorable!


Jordan surprised me with tickets to Turkey in May. What a blessing it is to be alongside my hubby when he travels!
I have a four day weekend for Coptic Easter and a much needed break!
Silk soy milk was at the store and I purchased enough to last me 3 months!



Had an Avocado Fruit Cocktail at the grocery store that was heavenly!



Bad news this week:
I broke my brush trying to swat at a mosquito.



I have turned against my high heels...they are so annoying in Egypt!



My recent baking has been disappointing. I am great at cooking, but baking...I don't know what happened. I guess I am turning into Rachel Ray(she claims she can't bake). I plan to change this with some cinnamon rolls this weekend!

Good week or bad week, it just doesn't matter! The Lord is and always will be steadfast!
"The law of the Lord is perfect, reviving the soul. The statues of the Lord are trustworthy, making wise the simple. The precepts of the Lord are right, giving joy to the heart. The commands of the Lord are radiant, giving light to the eyes. The fear of the Lord is pure, enduring forever. The ordinances of the Lord are sure and altogether righteous. They are more precious than gold, than much pure gold; they are sweeter than honey, than honey from the comb. By them is your servant warned; in keeping them there is great reward."
Psalm 19:7-11

1 comment:

  1. could always be worse!!! :-) Glad you are having fun over there - congrats go to Anna!

    ReplyDelete