Friday, April 9, 2010

The Stone Weekly Report

Cairo news:
Jordan was so sweet and cooked dinner for us last night. He is quite the chef! The food was very well seasoned and perfectly cooked. I think I will let him cook more often!

Jordan bought some chairs for the balcony and has been taking advantage of the perfect weather. Unfortunately, it is mosquito season here and I am being eaten alive!

I am determined to find a sewing class! I think there is one in Maadi. Anyone know where I can get a sewing machine in Cairo? I don't need anything fancy, just something to get me started. I am so ready to get my craftiness on!

Florida news:
I miss Coral Ridge church, I miss our lookout pier in Hollywood Beach, I miss everything!!!

Did I mention we own a house there? We now have renters which rocks and now I can live vicariously through them.

Family news:
Jeanine won a place in the ING NYC Marathon this November!! She claims she never won anything, but I was there when she won a band award in 7th grade and employee of the month in her after school part-time job. :) I am so excited that she won this and she is going to rock in NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment