Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week in pictures


There has been so much going on this week that I decided to put it in pictures.  Here we go:

I stayed in the American Hospital in Egypt for chest pains, back pains, and timed contractions last night, but I feel much better now. This pic isn't mine, but it looks the most similar to what the workers looked like.  Just paint the walls lime green, add floral wall paper border, some old furniture and it would look like my hospital room.

Large protests in Egypt this week.  It's been crazy downtown for sure, but it's still quiet in our neighborhood and we are thankful for that!  Thanks CNN for this picture!
 
Lebanon (our second home) decided to have protests too! Thanks Newsweek for picture!

Beth (my sister-in-law) had her baby! Jasmine Alexus is my newest niece! Isn't she a beauty!


Last weekend we had some friends and their families over for lunch:



We are so thankful to have awesome friends and get to hang out with their super fun kiddos!  It's been great to see what we get to look forward to as new parents.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment