Sunday, September 13, 2009

Video for Jeanine

Jordan and I are visiting Lebanon and we are hanging out with some friends while we are here. They have two adorable girls and one CUTE baby boy! The girls can't stop asking me about my family and why they are so far away. They love hearing about my sister!! They really want her to visit Lebanon, so we made a video! This isn't on the video, but the girls told me that if I miss my sister that I should just have some children so I'm not alone. I asked them what should I do if I had a boy and they told me I would need to try again for a girl:)!!!! SO CUTE!

2 comments:

  1. hi ,realy very cute girles , i think u r too .
    pleased to know u , im gege , from alexandria.

    i hope u enjoing u r life in egypt. bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I love Ariel AND hide n' seek, so it sounds fabulous. This video is too cute!!!! Thanks K, that made my day, I needed it today!

    ReplyDelete