Saturday, September 5, 2009

This week's highlights

1. Painted the entire apartment minus the guest room. (We ran out of money)

2. Made homemade banana bread TWICE (First one burned :(....)

3. Stayed in my pj's all day (Twice. Had a headache. Jordan did it. *fill in excuses here_________)

4. I figured out that string and tape can fix any leak. (Then it broke, but we fixed it with string and tape again. I'm not holding my breath.)

5. Found some pretty cool stores in the mall! (The mall is the largest mall in Africa and has 700 stores so it wasn't hard to find something that did it for me)

6. Got on babycenter.com and watched all the videos! (This scared Jordan, but he gave in and we ended up watching the videos as our date night with popcorn and cuddle time. Babies rock!)

7. This is Jordan's highlight, but it is pretty awesome: We got to watch the OSU game live on the computer that is hooked up directly to his brother's tv in Oklahoma while in Egypt! Crazy. (I also got my HGTV fix)

8. I got a sweet note from my hubby in our journal. Such a nice suprise! (He earned brownies)

9. Talked to my mom and dad this week. (We have a local number through Vonage. Makes Egypt seem much closer to home! I tend to forget the 7 hours difference and accidently call too early...oops!)

10. A little Egyptian girl approached me and in the sweetest voice asked if she could tell me about the Bible! In Egypt. (That pretty much left me speechless)

Hope you all have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment