Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Really?!

So, these are the kind of lame messages I get on fb from random Egyptian men. This one gave Jordan and I a good laugh! Enjoy!


hello kristina ,

i hope i am not bothering u with my messages , i saw your profile here by chance and i thought it would be nice to get to know u if u will be interested

i dont know if i can have such a chance to hear from u or not , but i hope it will happen , and i guess we are all here for a reason , which is mainly knowing people whom we can share either feelings or ideas or what ever together , and it such a good thing that we are able to do this on the web , as u can feel free to express your feelings without being shy of any thing , and in the same time u feel safe and relax , and its like a big gallery of people , u can choose whom to contact or to reply for with any obligation , and even if u choose to contact someone and then u found out that he is not same like u thought or not the right person to be in contact with, then u can shut him down any time u want and without any obligation .

i hope that u got my message , i dont want to make it long for u , but i hope i will get a reply soon and we can get to know each other,u can also add me to your m s n if u would witch is a much easier way to communicate or if u have a better way of communication please let me know about it :) ehab.sh2@hotmail.com , and please if u dont want me to contact you again please let me know .

waiting for your reply

ehab

2 comments:

  1. creepy - please be careful K. this makes me worry about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, can you make your profile non-searchable? I feel like that would be better....

    ReplyDelete