Monday, January 30, 2012

Something Blue Wedding Shower

This is from my sister's wedding shower last summer, but I wanted to make it official on my blog!
Theme: Something Blue
Games/activities: Photo Age Game, Scrapbook table, and Photo booth
Photographer: Amberlee Sterling  

The cake was from Bakerejoice in Plano,TX which specializes in butter cream frosting-No fondant! It was such a yummy cake and I got the inspiration from this cake!
  

The Photo Age Game: I numbered several pictures of the bride-to-be at different ages (5 is a good number) and everyone guessed what age she was in each picture. The person with the most correct received a blue-themed gift (Anthropologie kitchen towel and a heart coffee scoop).   


I had a scrapbook table ready to go with blue-themed stickers, ribbon, and paper.  I filled mason jars with cutting utensils, pens, and glue. Guests took the pictures from the photo age game and made a quick scrapbook for the bride-to-be.  It was great because they were able to put their messages to the bride on their personalized scrapbook page.


 Guests also enjoyed a photo booth with blue props to pose with. It was so much fun! I hired a professional photographer and she put up a white backdrop and lights. Everyone really enjoyed being silly with the props and it was a great ice-breaker!




No comments:

Post a Comment