Monday, January 26, 2009

Job news


I got a job at the American International School in Egypt. Jordan met with the principal and they went over the contract. He should be emailing me with more details, but it basically is a job with all the perks. The school will pay for a furnished/unfurnished apartment. Jordan said the school has an auditorium/stage, a classroom for me (no more teaching on the stage), orff instruments, textbooks and a beautiful campus. These are things that Florida doesn't even have! There will be a bus that will take me to work which is nice not to have to take a taxi! I am so excited. I will give more details as they come. I will also take pictures over spring break. Jordan and I are planning to travel to Cairo, Alexandria, and Beirut.

1 comment:

  1. hey girl! i just saw that you have a blog!! how fun to keep up with your new life!! how exciting to move to egypt! sounds like the Lord has already provided for you guys in such wonderful ways!!!

    ReplyDelete