Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sports Club in Egypt
















Location: Sports club in Egypt

Me: Wow this club looks amazing.

Jordan: Yeah, let's go check it out.

Location- Inside the club

Jordan: Excuse me miss, we were interested in the sports club. Where is the gym?

Miss: I don't know.

Jordan: Well do you know where I can find a brochure? (again in arabic)

Miss: No

Jordan: OK, thanks.

Kristina: That's weird...Isn't the gym kind of a big deal in a sports club?

Jordan: Excuse me sir, do you know where the gym is? (again in arabic)

Sir: It is closed for men, only open for women. If you walk this way you will find it. (in arabic)

Jordan: OK, Thanks.

Sir: Hey, where are you going?

Jordan: To the gym.

Sir: Only she can walk to the gym.

Jordan: Where do I go?

Sir: You stay here on this side of the sidewalk

Kristina: OK, I guess I will walk to the entrance by myself.

Location-gym

Kristina: Excuse me miss, the door to the gym is locked. Do I need a key? (Again in horrible attempt at arabic)

Miss: I don't know (in arabic)

Kristina: OK, thanks

Location-on the other side of the sidewalk

Kristina: The gym is locked. Let's go see if we can find someone who can tell us about the club and hours.

Jordan: Sir, can you tells us about the club and hours?

Sir: Go to gate 1

Location-gate 1

Jordan: Sir, can you tells us about the club and hours?

Sir: Go to gate 5

Jordan and Kristina: We give up!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha!! K, it wasn't meant for you to workout. you just need to tone by walking all around Egypt. halarious.

    ReplyDelete